Wed, Jan 24|
Professional Driver Development Workshop - Preparing for an Autonomous Future
Join us as we dive into crucial topics that will reshape the way you approach your career as a Professional Truck driver as we move into the future of transportation.
Time & Location
Jan 24, 2024, 6:00 PM – 8:00 PM
About the event
📅 Workshop Details:
- Date: Wednesday, January 24th
- Time: 6:00 PM - 8:00 PM CST
In this workshop, we'll be diving into crucial topics that will reshape the way you approach your career as we move into a new future of autonomous vehicles in trucking.
- Future of Transportation: Learn, understand and embrace the changes occuring in the transportation industry surrounding the shift to autonomy.
- Delivering Exceptional Customer Service: Discover the strategies to stand out in a competitive industry by providing top-notch service to both internal and external customers.
- Enhancing People, Communication and Soft Skills: Elevate your interpersonal skills to navigate the complexities of the trucking industry.
- Mastering Effective Solutions and Innovations: Learn how to master effective solutions and innovations to overcome challenges in the transportation industry and enhance your problem-solving skills.
- Excel at Building Client Relationships: Learn the keys to building lasting, meaningful connections with your clients, fostering loyalty and trust.
Meet the Facilitator - Jerri Banks:
Jerri Banks is a seasoned transportation industry professional with over 26 years of experience in trucking and aviation. She is the female founder and CEO of LOTR Recruiting & Transportation Services, a premier third-party recruitment agency connecting talented individuals with transportation companies. Jerri is a passionate advocate for embracing the future of transportation and work, encouraging professionals to adapt to automation through electric and autonomous vehicles.
Jerri Banks has facilitated countless workshops and events on people development, with a focus on behavioral, soft skills, and professional development tools for the future of transportation. As a founding member of the FMCSA's Women of Trucking Advisory Board, she plays a pivotal role in advancing opportunities for women in the trucking industry.
All participants will receive a Certificate of Completion to acknowledge your commitment to mastering these essential skills.
We look forward to having you with us on January 24th.
- Ticket type
Career in OverdrivePrice$0.00